Applicant Fee(s) – By Government Level of Live Scan Service (As of 3/19/2012)
- Department of Justice (DOJ): $32.00
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI): $17.00
- Child Abuse Index (CHI): $15
- Department of Social Services (DSS): $10
- Firearms – Firearms Permit: $38.00
- Personal Criminal Record Review: $25.00
- Visa / Immigration: $32
- Rolling Fee: $20.00 (Online Appointment Discount Rate - At participating locations only. Rolling Fee includes Transmission Fee to DOJ.)
- Rolling Fee: $25.00 (Rolling Fee includes Transmission Fee to DOJ.)
- Credit Card Processing Fee: $3.00
- Return Check Processing Fee: $35.00
- Live Scan Service Request Form Copies: $1.00
- Ink Card Rolling Fee: $25.00/card (Online Appointment Discount Rate - At participating locations only.)
- Ink Card Rolling Fee: $30.00/card (Standard rate.)
Mobile Fingerprinting Services
Rolling fees may vary. Contact us today for service quote, 888-498-4234
We Accept Most Forms of Payment
Payment for the Live Scan service in the form of exact cash, check (personal or company), money order, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit card at most of our Live Scan & Ink Card Fingerprinting locations. All rates are subject to change and additional charges may apply depending on the type of application being processed. Upon arrival you will be advised of the exact cost prior to being fingerprinted.
Billing Number – If you have been issued a billing number no charge
Resubmission – Re-do for rejected prints; no charge if original Live Scan was processed by us.
At the top of your Request for Live Scan Service form issued to you by your employer or referring agency, there is an ORI Code. The ORI Code will determine the level(s) of Service you will require for your license or position. Please contact us today for a quote, 888-498-4234.
Non-profit and large group discounts available. Contact us to set up an escrow (draw down) accounts.
Live Scan Fingerprinting fees may vary per applicant’s Requesting Agency, Government entity and/or other level of service requested. The rolling fee covers the Live Scan Provider’s cost for performing the electronic fingerprinting task.
All fees are subject to change without notice and the rolling fees may also vary by location. Current and all other Government Applicant Fee Rates can be found on the California Attorney General’s website.